Start a conversation

Do Auxiliarists Require TWICs to Enter Restricted Port Areas?

"Will auxiliary members need a TWIC to enter restricted port areas when doing MOMs or security patrols? I would think that our AUX ID would be enough if in uniform."

TWICs are meant for transportation workers...not federal agency reps - we have seen nothing to indicate that Aux or active duty will have to have TWICs - they will all continue with the regular ID cards - additional questions along the line of access to facilities would probably be best handled by respective order issuing authorities.

Choose files or drag and drop files
Was this article helpful?
  1. Migration Agent

  2. Posted